HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Sorry mathews but you have been caught.
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:00 PM
fastetti
Nontypical Buck

Everyone has different ways of shooting, different preferences, different form, different muscle builds. A different bow may suit one person better than the other. I shot a PSE for years. I liked it, tried a few models again before I decided on my Mathews. Also tried some Hoyts as well. They all seem like really good bows. The Mathews performed better for me, may not for someone with a different style. My dealer didn't push me towards a bow and sells Hoyt and Mathews, tried many models of both and decided on the Mathews Helim. I'll galdly "invest" the $800 for a bow of that caliber then choice the bells and whistles I prefer after that. If the hoyt would have felt better I would have spent the extra $$$ on that. He said in the end that I made the right choice.

One thing I like about Mathews is that they back there product with a lifetime warranty. If anything ever breaks, they fix it. My bow shop even says if something goes wrong, we'll fix it. It doesn't have to be sent out or anything. I like when a company backs up their product that way. I'm quite happy with my helim and wouldn't trade it for any bow on the market.