HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Sorry mathews but you have been caught.
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 04:46 PM
trs
Spike

Originally Posted by ihookem1
No doubt Mathews is for the hunter that is willing to spend and extra 400 bucks in hopes to get a better bow. Maybe they are, maybe not. I tried Z7 extreme. It was darn nice shooting bow. All I could say was WOW. Mind you my last bow was a 13 yr. old Mathews Featherlight. Tried the Mission Endeavor , less than half the price. 785/ 352 dollars respectively. One un answered question, how long will these bows last? Will Mathews Z7 EX. be shooting well after 10 years? How will the rest hold up for 10 years? We don't know yet and might be getting what ya pay for. Is Mathews a bit better quality?? Strings, quality of metal, craftsmanship, cams, ??? Are they all the same?
I'm currently shooting a Mathews FX that I purchased in 2000 and it's shoots as good and accurate today as it did when I fist got it. I can't even begin to estimate how many arrows it has shot over the past 12 yrs but I do assure you that's its well over 10,000.