HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - King's Buck being scored by B&C in Sept!
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 09:33 AM
snapper1982
Banned

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
nope haven't read it, but if what your saying is true, then it goes against everything I've ever read about how panel scoring goes.
The panel's main job is to discuss and decide how a rack needs to be scored, just like I stated before, the top 2 non-typicals switched places in the ranks just because 2 different panels judged them differently. however a non-typical point is a non-typical point no matter who measures it. If a point shares a base with another point it is a fork, therefore its non-typical. if a point does not come off top dead center of the main beam it is non-typical, so if they let this one slide it may or may not unseat the hanson buck, however it would bring on mass protests from other racks owners that are way down in the books due to the same discrepensies, and would result in totaly rewriting the record books in every category.
RR
spot on buddy. the panel is brought together to discuss, rule on and then score the rack. there is not to be any outside influence. i hope if they do this that wayne zaft shoves his buck in there to be scored typical.