HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights
Old 08-24-2012, 11:00 AM
hillbillyhunter1
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
I have it perfectly well.. Bushies gave those tax breaks exclaiming that there would be a trickle down affect that would help keep America going. He did not state that the trickle down tax breaks would actually help other countries while this one sinks. This country was in worse shape when Bushie Jr. left office all the while he stated nothing is wrong with this country. When Clinton left office this country was in good shape. That sure has changed from presidents that is for sure. Thanks to the trickle down affect..

What ever ax you have to grind about Bush has nothing to do with THE FACT that the tax rates have not changed...so for someone to imply that taxes have been lowered, as firtz did, for any other reason than lower income is just ignorant...which again, of course, is playing right into liberal hands

and fritz, I do work more than 40hrs with no overtime because a have a small business and must continually work hard to make sure that I have a financial future.