HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights
Old 08-24-2012, 09:14 AM
AquamanPSD
Fork Horn

Matter of fact the only ones he hasnt pissed off are the ignorant and the wealthy. Which are you? He hasnt got a chance!!!
How exactly do you think the wealthy became wealthy in the first place?!? why don't we just go out, hunt down anyone who has been sucessfull in business and made something of their lives and take it from them because they don't deserve to be rich! Face it man the rich are rich for a freakin reason! because they worked hard because they sacrificed and because the earned it! I am so freaking tired of people wanting to punishing rich people for being rich!! its absolutely rediculous! It jealousy and entitlement as ussual.

Answer me one question robin hood. what do you think is going to happen when you start taxing corporations 40 or 50 percent..... let me give you a hint THEY LEAVE! why would a 100 billion dollar company continue business in the US if it is going to cost them billions of dollars a year? they won't and yes that may not be a nice thing to do to the employees but guess what we are a captialistic society and if they want to blame someone blame it on the people who made it cost effective to move a business out of the county. The whole idea of taxing the rich to pay the poor is irresponsible and just plain wrong. How about instead you spend more money and time trying to teach poor people to make their own darn money!