HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights
Old 08-22-2012, 07:44 PM
SpawnedX
Spike

Originally Posted by country1
BO was not stupid when he put a person from Google in his administration.

I have no interest in your records. People say Romney should release his records, but what about Obama? Obama refuses to release anything. I say they both should release all their records. BO can go first.

The state of Hawaii keeps a long form. It has never surfaced in hard copy form. The WH has released more than one claimed official long form for BO. Each has multiple layers which is consistent with alterations. One had a typeface that was not around at the time. Long Form number on last version issued by WH does not coincide with birthday of BO. Former campaign worker for Hilary '08 says it does not exist, and that is from a staunch Democrat.
You are insane, certifiably.

I don't recall a witch hunt against Bush who also didn't release the records you want from Obama. You make the right look like they have collectively lost their mind. For 4 years they have been chasing this myth that Obama is not legally eligible for Presidency. It has done nothing for them, nothing, if anything you guys claim was true, lawyer's and congressmen everywhere would be in court over this.

Welcome to the digital age. My replacement long form was printed up from a computer. It has what looks eerily similar to Microsoft Sans on it, which I know wasn't around in 1984. I happen to have Photoshop, I dabble in graphics for the car community I help administer. You know what I see when I look at that PDF form? I see a page framed by a digital background, such as what would come from scanning the page into a file, not multiple layers.

I can find the same information on Yahoo and Bing. Just go build a tin foil castle already.