HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights
Old 08-22-2012, 06:34 PM
SpawnedX
Spike

Originally Posted by country1
I guess I should have made this more clear. Watch the video of Ret. Lt. Gen Boykin at the end of this article. Very concerning.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/hero-gene...os-plan/print/
Take the blinders off. I am not in support of BO, what I am in support of is facts, independent research to formulate your own opinion based on the truth and not propaganda.

When you do, you will not want either man in office.

I do not listen to left or right opinions, especially from an ultra-conservative ex-military persona.

Politifact and FactCheck are non-government affiliated research groups. What goes on their site is just facts with no political leaning, they treat all candidates the same.

For every conspiracy theory strawman argument you can find about a politician being the anti-Christ, you can find one about why he is the Messiah and why the other side is out to get him.

It's sad that this country as a whole has come down to nothing more than just posting links in favor of their opinion with no vetting of the facts.

Vote for who you want. I am voting for neither.

Last edited by SpawnedX; 08-22-2012 at 06:47 PM.