HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights
Old 08-22-2012, 05:32 PM
country1
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by SpawnedX
Geez...this post reads like a giant board of people who believe chain e-mails they get spouting off so called facts.

---

FOR THE RECORD: I do not intend on voting for either of these two people, in fact I wish both the Democrats and Republicans would fly a kite and people were made to stand on their own ideals and visions, none of this I support this but not that because they tell me I have to get a shot.

---

Anyway, on Romney, the guy instituted a health care act in Mass that is eerily similar to Obamacare, and it actually worked well, but to try to make you think he is some ideal Republican he opposes Obamacare, he is a flip flopper.

He does not support gun rights, he supports gun control as well, despite what his party idealogy wants you to believe.

The real reason he doesn't want to release his tax returns is not the tax rate he paid, it's that he doesn't want you to see he made his money off your back, that he is one of those investors that benefited from the crash of the housing market at your expense.

There is a lot of things about Obama that are true here, I really don't need to go over why he also will not get my vote, but there is a lot of just tabloid ramblings also.

Someone said they wanted to see a list of promises he did keep...well there is a great website out there for people who believe in thinking for themselves and finding the facts, let me introduce you to that list:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me.../promise-kept/

About his school records (which everyone seems like raving nut on):

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-sealed-records/

About his birth certificate:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/ind...-in-the-u-s-a/

He had to provide them to even throw his hat in to the ring to run. Unless you are arguing that this little known of Senator had enough connections to get past all the scrutiny from different offices and agencies that potential candidates go through?

---

Now that you guys have the tools to actually be of independent thought, let's discuss what we can really do as voters to fix this country. Let me tell you that we will have to wait for 2016, because both candidates we have now are clowns that are going to hurt us.
First, let us see what a retired Lt. General from the U.S. Army has to say.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/hero-gene...os-plan/print/

BO's past and present association with terrorists and former terrorists is very alarming. American's need to wake up to the facts. BO's planned CHANGE is not good for America or its citizens. Not surprising, the Communist Party USA has endorsed BO for President - again. CPUSA also gave their endorsement in '08 as did dictator Hugo Chavez.

Second, I have never voted a straight party ticket yet. How many who are standing up for BO can say the same thing?

Third, all of those websites listed by SpawnedX are mouthpieces for the very left. No chance of being 'independent of thought' with those websites. Try going to WND.com and look up information on Obama and the people in his administration.

Fourth, I do not like Romney as a choice; but this country cannot survive four more years of BO and his policies.

Fifth, why don't all of BO's executive orders sound the alarm to BO supporters and the media about who BO really is?

Let's look at facts, and do your own searches on WND.com, Breitbart.com or other conservative websites to check out the following.

Facts - A physical copy of BO's supposed long form has never been released for inspection, and every electronic form the WH has released has evidence indicating it to have been altered or created electronically - multiple layers in the electronic file of the document. The supposed number of BO's claimed long form does not coincide with his claimed birth date and when the supposed documents were turned in for the long form. However, there was a baby girl born during that time in a Hawaiian hospital that did not survive, and her date of birth does coincide with the number on the long form of the supposed long form for BO. BO's grandmother stated on more than one occasion that he was born in Kenya. When BO was in his early political career, NPR did a show on BO; and NPR stated BO was born in Kenya. Surprise - current records of NPR no longer state this. BO has or at least had a SSN issued from CT, even though he had never lived or worked there prior to getting the SSN. However, his mother had a job where she had access to SSN. It seems BO can't remember which hospital in Hawaii he was born (has named at least two) or what day or even year he was born (claimed he was only three months old when the Bay of Pigs took place in Cuba, has stated more than one year for his year of birth). The Bay of Pigs took place before BO claims to have been born. BO's wife has stated that the BO's 'home country is Kenya.' A former campaign worker for Hilary in her '08 presidential run stated there is no long form for BO from Hawaii. This person is a college professor and a big Democrat supporter. After the '08 election, the federal legislative body of Kenya voted to take that day off as a holiday because a native son of Kenya was just voted to be President of the U.S.
Why won't BO release he college records for admission, his grades, his thesis papers? This refusal raises the following questions

1. In these records did BO claimed to be a foreign student and not born in America?

2. Does BO not want Americans to see or hear his true political feelings.

3. BO has claimed to have taken particular courses at certain universities during particular times, but more than one student taking the course at the same time have claimed BO was never in their class. Will his transcript show he did not actually take some of the claimed courses?

Why are the passport records for the years is question for BO during his non-adult life not available? Could it be that his is not listed as being an American citizen but rather a citizen of a foreign country?