HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Roe deer, driven pheasants
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 07:13 AM
tjc1230
Fork Horn

I have been making swap hunts here for many years.I love to hunt new places and make new friends. I have met some great people and made some great new friends doing this. I would love to do some more swap hunts in Europe. I have made 2 so far and hope there more to come. I will do swap hunts in the USA too. My wife comes with me but she does not, she just loves the adventure. I have over 1,1000 private acres to hunt on in the Catskill mountains of New York. My home is about a 2 hour drive to New York city if you think you would like to visit there. The train goes there and the train station is just 6 minutes from my home. My hunting camp is a 45 minute drive from my home nothing fancy but real cozy. The airport is only 20 minutes away. I hunt free range , fair chase so i can not promise you a kill but i can promise you a good time with great people. The only thing that would cost you is the fee for a NY hunting license. I will provide everything else, even a gun to use if you need. I hunt deer and bear in the fall and turkey in the spring. We can hunt small game too if you wish. Let me know what you have , I'm open to almost everything. looking forward to hearing from you