HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My recent Experience with the "New" Knight Company
Old 04-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Grouse45
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Breechplug
Thank's Semi!
Also Insurance Companies Suck....they Cancelled most Crop Insurance because they say last winters hard cold caused a-lot of damage to this years crops, so this years crops have no insurance....so all this winters work and no crops this fall equals to no money for the year. Now this also means there wont be any money for another 17 Months, that's hard to try and live on.
At least I have My Wife, she's been a life saver and we'll just barely get by with the bills, and there's still Venison in the freezer.
But for the last month or so I've taken up a new hobby, Jack and Coke, one can only take so much befor he starts to feel useless, we've had 5 Freezes in the last 10 years that wiped out our Crops.
When we had that 70 and 80++ degree temps in March all my friends were Loving it, they enjoyed the weather so much! I Hated it! I tried to tell them that they have a Normal Job that no matter what the weather does they still go to work and get paid, in my line of work this weather gets everything to grow way too early, and then when a Freeze hits it kills it all and there's no Money for me while you just go back to work and collect your weekly pay like nothing happened, it does'nt effect you but it wipes me out.
I'll Play the Violin for me
Ya Semi
Oh but I do also feel Greatful that Im not one of the one's who lost there Homes in the recent break out of Tornados, things could be worse for me, I still have my wife and house. To any of you who have lost there Homes or a loved one from the tornados My Heart is with you and may God Bless and be with you.
Sorry about your luck man. I'm sure your do for some good Karma soon.