HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Sunday hunting in pa.
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 12:51 AM
rem700man
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Tundra10
Them's the same hunters that took all the tags and filled as many as possible over the HR years.

The Sunday population will be the same hunters that hunt Days 1-6 now.

I support increased Sunday hunting.

I don't support HR/AR/QDMA , etc.
Finally! somebody with some good ole "common sense" speaks up!

There would be no sunday hunting issues expressed if it were not for the greedy hunters that went ape$%!t when Hr started,,,The hunters that went out and bought up every tag they were able to get their hands on and then commenced with slaughtering every deer they laid their eyes on are the ones at fault with ruining the tradition of hunting in Pa. And i would imagine that those same guys are the ones opposing sunday hunting now and starting these rediculous threads on hunting forums across the web. I for one am extremely horrified by the idea that im told that I can not hunt on Sunday for any reason,,,I am a 45 year old adult that has worked and paid my fair share of taxes my whole life, and i can find not 1 good reason that if I so desire to go out on my own land,,or someone elses land that i have permission to hunt on, and take a deer that somehow it may be wrong. To be honest,,,,there would be very few sundays that i would hunt because im too busy butchering the deer that I shot earlier in the week,,,but it still bothers me that because a few hunters(the greedy) could not put limitations on themselves and destroyed the very future of hunting in Pa. that i also have to pay the price!
Im of the opinion if you dont want to hunt on sunday,,,dont do it,,,,but dont also restrict me from hunting because you have some convaluted ideal of what i should be doing!