HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowtech Order! Wow!
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 07:15 AM
BTAssassin
Spike

Ok. So here is an update on the whole situation as I'm sure all of you are just as sick of hearing about this situation as I am.

Friday 2/3/12 I called the place i bought it at as they said that it would be in Thurs/Fri I figured i'd just wait until friday and then call. I speak to the owner of the shop and ask him if my bow is in, Bowtech Assassin. He replies with yup i'm standing here lookin at it right now. Your name is Joe Blow? I'm like no thats not my name its Nick he's like oh what were you waiting for? So now i'm trying to stay calm. BOWTECH ASSASSIN LH CAMO. He says oh no i'm sorry that hasn't come in yet how long have you been waiting? ahh 8 weeks!!! He's like oh jeez thats a long time let me get on the horn and call my Rep and i'll get back to you in half hour. So i said to him ok listen. I'm done waitin for this thing so when you call me back if you don't have the bow in your hands I either want my money back and i'll take my business elsewhere. He says no problem i will do that but i don't want to lose a good customer. Let me call Bowtech and see whats up.

So i furiously hang up with him and decide that i'm going to call Bowtech corporate and see if i can get some more information out of them. Spoke to an extremely helpful/knowledgeable guy that went into the computer for me and said that the order had been placed and it actually shipped out yesterday 2/2. So i reluctantly said ok then i guess i'll just wait (I mean honestly i've been waiting this long so what the hell) But he did say that it is definately because it is a left hand model and the holidays and the ATA show they were swamped. So with that being said i hand up with him having a slight bit more confidence in the shop i bought it at.

Half hour later he calls me from the shop saying the exact same information that bowtech told me on the phone. He said that someone else got the exact same model in RH and that his rep was reporting to him on the right hand model. Sooooo I mean I don't know how i feel about all of this it really is ****ty. But atleast i know that the shop wasn't lying to me and that they were telling the truth, i feel like they just weren't putting in as much leg work as they could have.

Oh on a side note - The shop that i bought it from just recently one of the owners sold his part of the partnership to another guy the guy i have been going back and forth with. He said that the guy i placed my order with was nothing but a screw up and the whole month of january they have been fixing his mistakes. Sounded like there was a little bit of bad blood there so we'll see friday LOL