HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowtech Order! Wow!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 10:15 AM
BTAssassin
Spike

Still waiting it's Wednesday and the shop still hasn't called me but it's hump day so it's all down hill from here. And if they don't call by Friday then I'll be going there to get my money so if anyone knows a good shop around MA/NH i may be in the market. Unfortunately.

Also called Bowtech corporate to see what they had to say and they said that it did seem to be a bit long for the bow even though it was a left handed model which does tend to take a bit longer. Also BowTech does not ship until the build up a bit of an inventory on a particular model ie if they only have 50 left hand assassins they will wait until they have 1,000 to ship. The customer service rep said that if Friday 2/3/12 the bow does not come in definately give us (BowTech) a call back and they will sort it out for me. I also asked him if he could look at what the shop ordered and when but he could not access that information probably something to do with privacy policies. I was just curious to see if the they flubbed up and forgot to order the bow for like two weeks or something.