HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Sunday Hunting
Thread: Sunday Hunting
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 08:53 PM
aaronu.
Spike

Originally Posted by Gunplummer
I live in Pa. and over the years have had a lot of hunting seasons when I could barely get out. Well that is tough &%$#. If you can't get out other than a Sunday, too bad that is the way it is. I live in 5-C but do not often hunt here. A whole lot of Pa. is special regulations like 5-C and it is a zoo the first day and Saturdays. Aside from giving the deer a break, what about giving people that do not hunt a break? A lot of people around here don't hunt but have nothing against it. Yet. It is greedy self centered people like you "Want to hunt Sunday" guys that will cause more damage to the sport of hunting than poachers. It is almost impossible to find a spot to hunt in 5-C yet I have had one or two non-hunters invite me to hunt on their property as the result of light conversation ( Me telling deer stories) at holiday get-togethers. Right there is the whole argument in Pa. The farmers don't want to be bothered on Sundays and I can't blame them. People with huntable property don't want to be bothered on Sundays. Most threaten to close their property to hunting permanently if the Sunday hunting thing is passed. It (Sunday Hunting) will cause more conflict than it is worth. Pro Sunday hunting people are a minority in Pa. so just leave it alone, or better yet just leave and hunt in one of your "Preferred" states.

W.V. Guy, I have been hunting down there for over 20 years and there was never a state wide O.K. to hunt Sunday law.

After reading that comment you can tell that he's an Obama loving, LIBERAL butthead!!!!!