HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - End of the Season, Last Minute Buck
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 06:28 PM
Breechplug
Nontypical Buck

I dont usually take a small Buck but this Season was TOUGH! Like I said above I did pass on a Nice 8pt that My Buddy shot a few Minutes after I let Him Pass, but if you dont wait untill the end then you never know what could have happened. I'll do My Best to fill My Late ML Season Buck Tag with a Better one.
But our State has different Plans for our Next Hunting Season, I heard there only going to give out 1 Buck Tag and really Limit the Doe Tags. So say you take a Buck during Archery season, then you'll be Done for Gun and Late MLer Season, unless you still have a Doe Tag, that's a Big Change from how it is now.
Now we get a Doe and a Either Sex Tag that you can use for either Archery Season or Late ML Season. We also get a Buck Tag and up to 2 Doe Tags that we can use for our Gun Season. We can also use any of the Doe Tags for Archery Season also and during Late ML Season. Plus if our Regular Season Buck Tag goes Unfilled we can use that for our Late ML Season along with any Unfilled Doe Tags. Along with that we can also have up to 2 other Doe Tags Transferred to us from other Hunters. So say we get our Regular Season Buck Tag plus 2 Doe Tags, then we get our Late ML or Archery Season Tags that are for Either Sex and a Doe Tag, plus if we get 2 Doe Tags Transferred to us, alltogeather we can have 2 Buck Tags and 5 Doe Tags. If they change it we may end up with just 1 Buck Tag and 1 Doe Tag.
So I figured I better Fill some Tags this Season because you never know what'll happen Next Season.
(BP)