HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New inline ??
Thread: New inline ??
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 05:09 PM
ronlaughlin
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by donjose
You have a Knight with the 209 bare breech plug?
Myself, i have 2 Knights with the nfpj breech plug. Would you like some information from me? I've never received anything free from Knight. I've never gotten any help from Sabotloader with my Knights. More than once i have mentioned not so complementary things about my Knight products. Never once have i been flamed. Oops, i was too flamed; by a CVA shill. Isn't that interesting? I was flamed for making negative comments about my Knight products by a CVA shill. My Knight breech plugs work just fine, now. My Elite is a reliable, well built, accurate, well balanced, good feeling rifle.

I am sick of being told lies by people that receive free products. I remember who they are. In my world a man's word is a man's word.

Just so you know, i have used a mallet to beat the bolt of my extreme open. Anybody that would use a mallet to beat a bolt closed is an idiot. I have wrestled with my Knight some, but i also have been able to cure any issues myself. The breech plug in my Knight extreme required some fixing by myself. The breech plugs in my Accura(s) required modification to be reliable with BH.

There is a fella that pushed Knight products. He hasn't been writing on this forum as of late. He is a bully. His tactics can be detrimental to the success of Knight' return to the market. However, one thing i haven't ever noticed from him, is a lie. Also, he has helped some fellow forum members, with their problems with Knight.

I have been curious for some time now, if CVA knows about them simpletons that are pushing their product. They have pissed just about everybody on these forum off to the point where the last rifle in the world they would purchase is a CVA. Myself, i own 3 Accura. They are a reliable straight shooting rifle. What a hunter desires when he hunts, is a straight shooting reliable rifle. I'll not lie about how good their trigger is. I'll not lie about how reliable they are igniting BH. In my world a man's word, is a man's word.