HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New inline ??
Thread: New inline ??
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 04:32 PM
donjose
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by HEAD0001
Sabot Loader you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Sometimes there are some people you simply can not help. Personally I would like to thank you for the help you gave me. After I did what you said my problem vanished, so again thanks.

However some peope you simply can not help. And you only dig a deeper hole. Those are the people that you should just put the shovel down.

If you remember a week or so back I made a simple comment. And that comment rings true. Some customers you will never satisfy, and you are best to just give them back their money and send them on their merry way. In hopes that they never buy your product again. I have seen it too many times in this industry. Just let the squeeky wheel roll some where else. Some people you simply can not help. Tom.
Here is the problem Tom you dont have a clue what is going on and I am not the only one who is having problems with Knights lack of service I even called there so called gun smith and asked him about the breech plug with the brazed in vent liner and he had no clue what I was talking about didnt even no what a vent liner was our anything about bare 209 breech plugs..........So who is the sqeeky wheel now