HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Man dies after struggle with deer in N.E. Indiana....
Old 11-16-2011, 07:17 AM
Buckhunter46755
Nontypical Buck

Default Man dies after struggle with deer in N.E. Indiana....

Oh man...this happened a few miles from where I live. This is just awful. There are actually a lot of people out there that don't realize how dangerous a deer can be. Especially when injured and trying to escape. I've personally been charged by a deer on 2 seperate occasions. Both where injured. One was one I had shot and had to finish off. The other was previously injured by another hunter and approached me while I was walking in the woods to my stand. The first one I was able to dispatch with a second shot. The second one the deer took off after I repeatedly yelled at it. I didnt have my CB ****ed on the second one so wasn't able to shoot it. Though I couldn't see any visible injury it walked right up to me. A buddy was with me on the second one and said he never seen such a thing. We had to actually hide behind trees because it kept running at us. Scared the crap out of me both times. Here is the article.....

http://www.fwdailynews.com/index.php...ticle&id=15038

Last edited by Buckhunter46755; 11-16-2011 at 07:28 AM.