HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Dont you think its a little overboard??
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 07:20 PM
kpatte26
Fork Horn

My first question to you is are you married? Because I have had the same hunting clothes minus replacing those from being worn out for years and years...
So if you are married I would ask your wife what happened to your good hunting clothes? Maybe she took them to the Salvation Army hoping that you not being able to find them would keep you home in bed cuddled close to you on those cold mornings!!!! If she denies taking them to the Sal Val does she work for the government... No better way to stimulate the economy than forcing you to go out and buy all new hunting stuff... This could also be a way for her to hide all the stuff she may have been buying at the local Mall...
I do agree that all this scent lock stuff is crazy and out of hand... My grandfather hunted for decades wearing the same clothes he wore in the barn and out in the field... He always stressed pay attention to the wind and if you spook a deer watch behind you because that same deer may run a circle just to see if they can wind you... He also said that if you spend enough time in the woods the deer will become accustom to your scent.... then your part of their "natural" enviroment and they wont be as spooked.