HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Dont you think its a little overboard??
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 05:32 AM
sgtbowhunter
Fork Horn

I agree that the prices of some of the hunting garmints with the scent lock type linings has gotten out of hand. The real killer is the stuff they came out with that supposedly blocks your electro magnetic field so that the deer can't "sense" that you are there. LOL! I do use the scent killer spray and scentless soap for my shower and for my clothes. I figure if I spent 1200 on my bow setup 200 for my stand, 250 for my blind, what is 4 bucks for soap and 5 bucks for scent killer. Last year I was salmon fishing and left my headlight in my tackle bag next to a bag of salmon eggs and forgot about it. When I went to get my stuff ready for deer season I found my headlight and it reeked so bad I thought it was ruined. It smelled horrible! I got my scent killer and sprayed the whole thing down really good and put in in a ziplock bag overnight. The next morning when I got up I checked the bag to see how it smelled. It didn't smell like anything! Scent killer made a believer out of me that day!