HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Strugling With What To Do
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 07:52 AM
doetrain
Nontypical Buck

Question Strugling With What To Do

I know many of you have hunted for years and have faced endless frustrations and difficulties season after season. The issue of dealing with a neighbors dogs running the game off your property and surrounding area is one I know many of you have faced and still face from time to time. These dogs chase the deer ragged nearly everyday not to mension our domestic animals in the area. My best friend and I were out Saturday morning and had it happen yet again,dogs running the deer out of our hunting area. The owners refuse to pin,leash or keep them in during the hunting season or any other time. I and my best friend have one full day a week to hunt so this is a big problem with us and other land owners in the area. One problem is the fact that public land is scattered here and there around every ones property so I guess you can't really say much about it when your not on your own land hunting. Well thats enough venting for now,but I'm interested in hearing how some of you have handled this sort of thing over the years. We have pleaded with the dogs owners but with no results up to this point.