HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Not a good way to start the season or become a rage customer...
Old 10-13-2011, 01:44 AM
lovethebigguns
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sutton
heres the best advice i can give u -> dont shoot rages they r junk

i have 2 left over from my pack and i always take one with me just to shoot a groundhog or raccon or such because i wont waste a goodbroadhead on them but a rage i will no doubt cuz they r junk
sutton, I'm really sorry if I sound like a jerk here, (and to the thread starter I'm sorry for the off subject post) but you're post kind of struck a nerve or a pet peeve of mine. Your response was actually tough to read. I wish some of you guys would stop for a second and realize, we're not your texting buddies. I hope you're inability to actually spell out a 3-letter word, capitalize anything at all, or complete lack of any punctuation isn't how you turn in your work in class. After a few years of texting and typing like that every time you get on a computer or phone, how hard is it going to be for you guys to email your kid's teacher, create an acceptable cover letter and resume or communicate in the professional/business world? I really don't think you guys realize the perception or impression you leave when you type crap like that. I immediately think you are an uneducated, lazy idiot. And all kidding aside, you're probably not any of those things, but it is the impression you give. Again, for the rest of you, sorry for the soap box post.

Now sutton, go ahead with the bashing...I can hear it now:

"u r a jerk sorry im not smart like u if u dont like my post u dont have 2 read it im sure u r an old fart get out of the stone age and n 2 this century..."

My God, that was hard to even type, I had to get my teenage daughter to help me (he he he)

And again, sutton I mean no personal disrespect, I really don't. I just think it's a horrible habit to get stuck in.

Last edited by lovethebigguns; 10-13-2011 at 01:51 AM.