HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - When you buy a hunting product...
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 11:37 AM
kswild
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by nodog
Seems to be the marketing research flavor of the month.

Most of it isn't worth half what it costs and to prove it the resale stinks. Guns have always done well but everything else loses value quickly. Most hunting equipment is a poor investment save one, the insecurity of the hunter, that is a gold mine. That product will pay X3 as much for something, suffer some of the worst CS and defend at great lengths the product that makes their life more difficult instead of easier, the whisker biscuit being one of them. You must buy more products just to use it when it claims the end of worries. To top it off it's a tiny broom that sells for 40 bucks. I don't think I've seen a broom that sells for 40 bucks and brooms not only need nothing more but many people earn a living with them.

The list goes on and on.

I don't buy stupid, I might buy the product, but only after stupid buys it at retail first. Bow sites are at the top of my list of, you've got to be kidding me, it does nothing to kill an animal. Nothing but an iron site that some company's like SP HG get hunters to pay glass prices. Can't be 5 bucks in product in it and no liability issues at all yet many cost as much or more than a stand with huge liability issues.

Guy pays 150 bucks for arrows and heads and must check them over to see if they'll fly true and they often don't, that's insane. Yet the hunter not only doesn't have a problem with it, but will defend it. Gold mine I tell ya.

Best product out there for the money is the umbrella. Best 20 bucks you'll ever spend.
Great post! Gotta Love it!
Live it up! Deerwoods Doug