HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Stinkin' dirt bikers!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 05:50 PM
sutton
Fork Horn

i have the same problem on a farm i hunt in PA the owner lives in michigan and is one of my dads best friends so i did the research if there r posted signs or do not enter signs posted on the property the trespasser will be hit with a 3rd degree misdemeanor which includes a fine up to 2500 dollars and up to six months in jail. i hope i dont have to call the police but it might be that way and the owner has no problem pressing charges, anyhow the purpose of my response is if u catch them just tell them what i just did and tell them to look it up that should scare them it would me anyhow. i dont understand why people do the stuff they do i even tried to compromise with the kids i caught and i told the kids i caught look just dont ride from september to feburary and there wont be any problems but for some reason i must have all the rebel kids. one thing for sure is word gets around fast so if i bust one i know the issue will be resolved. i just hate to do that to someone but i gave them the oppertunity to stay out of trouble