HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Moultrie I40
Thread: Moultrie I40
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 05:27 AM
4evrhtn
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Hoosier_Slayer
Yeah I'm done with Moultrie as well. No one should have to deal with their awful customer service. I tried calling 3 times last week and nothing. Then another day i sat on the line for 40 minutes and still nothing. That is just downright awful and I will never ever buy another moultrie pos. Thanks for your help guys!!

Same experience here. Have bought 8 moultrie cameras over the past 3 years and only one still works. I have a D55-IR that was barely used and now when I power it up the screen reads No SD Card - Please Insert. I have tried 5 different SD cards all used in my other D55-IR and none work in that camera. I called at the very moment their customer service opened and was 4th person in line. I waited 30 mins before hanging up. Very disgusted with Moultrie Cameras and their Customer service-the worst I've dealt with. I am done buying Moultrie cameras. To be fair... their feeders and solar chargers have been reliable but their cameras are not.

My dad bought a Primos Camera and is very happy with it. Anyone have any experience with these? Thanks!