HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ethics Delima
Thread: Ethics Delima
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 06:54 PM
gulfcoasthunter
Fork Horn

Sconny since you are so quick to call someone a thief let me give you a little advice. Don't throw rocks in your glass house. Here are a few facts that I did not post since I was looking for opinions, not to be called names.
1-Legally thier lease ended on 1-16-11. It was a year to year lease with no gaurantee of renewal from year to year.
2-The previous years they renewed the lease on March 1. When they inquired about renewing the lease on March 1 they were told they were not going to be able to lease it again for several reasons 1 of which was the property was for sale.
3- They never inquired about it again or their stands until yesterday.
4- The property was sold on April 2, 2011. I bought out one of the partners so now I legally own the property along with my father-in-law.
5-According to the State of Ga. they abandoned the stands and have no legal claim to them.
6-Would it change your opinion of the hunters to know that 2 of the stands I took down were within 40yrds of a feeder and during the 2010-2011 hunting season baiting in the state of Ga. was illigal.