HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How many Mini Truck owners do we have?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 05:55 PM
m.t.hands
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by NEBRbruiser
Welllllll I guess I'll think a little more about a thread before I start one. Thanks to those who responded on the topic. I've had my mini truck a week or so and its a pretty fun little ride. I can license it here in Nebr and can drive anywhere but the interstate. Pretty handy for yard work, etc. Looking forward to taking it back home where I hunt and use to get into tree stands, cam sights, etc where my pickup is too big. If your looking into a UTV I'd suggest giving these mini trucks some thought. Sure is nice having a full cab with heater and a/c when you need it. I had mine lifted a bit and some meaty tires on it and also a nice camo paint job. Happy hunting to all
bruiser send me a pic and i'll post it up [email protected] plus i'd like to hear and know more, what make did you go with, what is the engine size and cyl's, dump bed, electric or hydraulic, welcome to the site BTW, hate this thread went so far off topic, but a lot of people didn;t even read or no idea of what the "mini" trucks are...send me some pics and i'll post em up