Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
How many Mini Truck owners do we have? >

How many Mini Truck owners do we have?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

How many Mini Truck owners do we have?

Old 08-02-2011, 06:49 AM
Fork Horn

Default How many Mini Truck owners do we have?

Curious to see who all has a Japanese mini truck that they use for hunting? I bought one and its suppose to be in today or tomorrow and was just curious who has one and what your thoughts are of them from your experience? I'd post a pic of mine but cant figure out how to decrease the size of the attachment.

Last edited by NEBRbruiser; 08-02-2011 at 07:31 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:07 AM
Fork Horn

Not me. I drive a Chevy Silverado Z71.

Buy American or go on Japanese welfare!
Old 08-02-2011, 09:49 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Thunderchicken217

If you support Chevy you supported putting Barack Obama in the whitehouse, as the United Autoworkers Union gives hundreds of millions of dollars nearly exclusively to fringe leftists including Obama that spend their time devising ways to confiscate your money and infringe your constitutional rights.

I'll never buy a GM product as long as I live.

Plus, even the so-called "American made" vehicles like Chevy, Ford, and even Harley are just assembled in America using mostly foreign-made parts. Many so-called "foreign made" vehicles like Hondas, Toyotas, BMWs, etc are also assembled in America. The "American made" nostalgia is a leftover from a bygone era.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Thunderchicken217

Well I'm a proud owner of a Ford but was wondering if anyone has a mini truck as a toy for hunting? The statement above about Chevrolet and others is about as good as it gets. Nothing seems to be totally american made anymore. Thats a whole nother topic. Back to mini trucks. Anyone???

Last edited by NEBRbruiser; 08-02-2011 at 10:45 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Typical Buck

what a joke,you buy a toyota you are crazy. you been lied to in the last year by those japs over and over again about the junk they sell. you have been brain washed.

now is the time to buy gm products,help them get back on top and push the liars back to japan. you are sending the profits to them instead feeding america .
Old 08-02-2011, 06:21 PM
Spike

And if you buy a ford you support products made in India.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Lighten up guys........... all he wanted to know was if anyone used a mini truck for hunting.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:03 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BigDaddy12t
Lighten up guys........... all he wanted to know was if anyone used a mini truck for hunting.
I agree, some of u guys need to take your drama elsewhere.

As for the the mini, if i could find 1 in good condition i'd buy 1 to use it for deer hunting.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:29 PM
Typical Buck

I have a compact Ford Ranger with 4WD. It has never been stuck - muddy fields and roads - deep snow on roads; but I have also kept it out of the ditch. I used it once to pull out a 2wd loader tractor that got stuck in the mud feeding a hay bale to the cattle.

As long as it has a good 4WD system and good AT tires, it should serve you well for deer hunting. Be sure to take a shovel and spade just in case.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by srwshooter
what a joke,you buy a toyota you are crazy. you been lied to in the last year by those japs over and over again about the junk they sell. you have been brain washed.

now is the time to buy gm products,help them get back on top and push the liars back to japan. you are sending the profits to them instead feeding america .

I drive a toyota tacoma, and it is about as solid and dependable as vehicles come. 7 years old and 78k miles with no issues, at this rate I could drive it for another two decades.

GM took a sweetheart deal, financed with our taxpayer dollars, from the leftist politicians that they bought and paid for. GM was absolutely instrumental in the election of Barack Obama and others like him. These same politicians are the ones instituting backdoor cap-and-trade through the EPA, thereby putting your friends at paper mills and the coal industry out of work. You can thank the politicians that your GM dollars helped elect for that. And you can also thank them for the 30% increase in federal gov't spending that has occurred since 2008, putting our debt to GDP on the fast track to total collapse of our nation akin to what is happening now in Greece. So when all of our income taxes and excise taxes double to pay for this unprecedented spending spree of the politicians GM helped elect, keep in mind that your support of GM was complicit in this.

I would personally buy a car manufactured by the taliban before I will give one red cent of my money to GM.

Last edited by Stonewall308; 08-03-2011 at 09:55 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.