HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How many Mini Truck owners do we have?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 03:51 AM
Thunderchicken217
Fork Horn

Again you still just sound like the angry little kid who was always picked on in school. We are all so impressed with your brilliance and abundant knowledge of such subjects but do us all a favor and go out in the woods and tell a deer about it so maybe he'll fall asleep and you might possibly get a shot at him.I made a one sentence remark as to how I feel about such things and you took it to a whole new level. People make comments about lots of things every day based on there feelings and what they like. That is what makes this such a great place to live.I personally dont give a d*** what you know or what you feel is so important to prove to rest of the free world about your opinions.I'm done here I actually came to this site to talk about hunting and as far as my remark I honestly seen it on a bumper sticker once and thought it was funny but you, WOW!......I have also heard a phrase before saying " some people go to therapy but not me I hunt". I suggest you try the first part of the phrase. Good luck and goodbye.