HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Cougar killed in ct
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 07:08 PM
sproulman
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Windwalker7
Why would a self proclaimed woodsman like yourself need a WCO to get a cast of a track or some photos????

Let's imagine sproulman would have went ahead and cast and photographed the tracks. It would be all to easy for everyone to say, "He got that cast from another state", He got a pic of tracks from another state"

If a WCO would have arrived and did the casting and photographing, that would remove all doubt where they came from.
thanks for helping hand.
i had no camera with me and to be honest, i dont know how to pour tracks thing and where you would buy that stuff.

i do carry a camera with me now.
wco i talked too was only about hr away too and i was willing to wait until he came, we had lots of daylight left.

the part that confused me is i thought HE WOULD BE VERY EXCITED. i got a very unexcited responses.
he felt i did DESCRIBE a young cougar but he said they DONT EXIST.ground is too hard.

rwj was a person i thought was ON-BOARD from info he wrote BUT i now believe that HUNTINGPA forum has corrupted him.

also KNOWING that i am life member of USP has soured our relationship.
so, i guess he needs to give me jab every so often.

at least he did not call me a KNOTHEAD like RSB called me when he felt seeing 12 deer in 21 miles WAS A LOT OF DEER and i said,WHAT...................

as paul harvey said, GOOD DAY!