HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Cougar killed in ct
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 05:40 PM
sproulman
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by WCO R.W.J
Sorry I dont buy it... in 1993 they were not giving out the WCO's numbers. It was working the way it works today, you call in leave your info and the WCO call you back.

Some things I investigate over the phone, some require me to go to the scene. Not every call requires a WCO to show up.

And you still didnt answer the question... Why would a self proclaimed woodsman like yourself need a WCO to get a cast of a track or some photos????

well, i can see you want to keep giving me jab.no use continuing.
i REPORTED IT,NOTHING WAS DONE OR FOLLOWED UP AS FAR AS I KNOW.WCO SAID THEY DONT EXIST AND GROUND IS TOO HARD .

to me, seeing cougar should have been a very important report to PGC, dont you think so?
from a person that DESCRIBED a cougar to its go-tee and told,YOU DID DESCRIBE A YOUNG COUGAR BUT THEY DONT EXIST.local wco CONFIRMED that.

dont you think for 1 minute that if WCO said I DESCRIBED a cougar,told him who i was and hunter in woods all time from hunting family and holding a high position in business,respected in community,in other words, NOT A AMISH NUT CASE .

dont you think that would be enough to not say THEY DONT EXIST.
witness that was with me ,daylight and 15ft away?

it shocked me what i saw.nothing i have ever seen in woods.that close i was shocked and when i talked to wco,i said, YOU MAY LAUGH BUT IT WAS ORANGISH COLOR TINT AND GROWLED AT ME AND RAN AWAY LIKE ONE OF THOSE MONKEYS IN AFRICA.. PULLING ITS LEGS IN BACK FORWARD FAST WITH THAT LONG TAIL TWISTING BEHIND IT.

i guess most would say, orangeISH color, you are nut BUT WCO DID NOT SAY THAT. HE SAID, SPROUL THATS CALLED TAWNY.
saying it GROWLED,most would say, YOUR NUT.
but it DID GROWL.

trust me, head on cougar was small compared to width of those shoulders.
shoulders were wide.

why even tell you. you take same view as PGC has for years.

but 1 thing you or pgc cannot take away from me is what i saw.

again, if you had a call or made call and described cougar to you which you said, YES YOU DESCRIBED ONE ,NOT SAW ONE,HA THATS GOOD WAY WITH WORDS,WOULD YOU HAVE SAID THEY DONT EXIST AND GROUND IS TOO HARD.

in my gun case behind me i have a centineel 357 pistol from PGC. 100 year pistol of PGC.only so many got this pistol, i did
that is how much i liked the PGC .

but i dont like them anymore but i would NEVER make up story or get wco in trouble with LIE.
what you have read is truth.

maybe next cougar i may see you can come out and show me how to make print.then maybe respect i had for PGC could comeback some .