HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Time to buy a boat..
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 11:29 PM
Chuck7
Dominant Buck

I'd love to see your jon boat Josh,,,I'm also checking out the patch stuff you reccommend ..I did a quick JBWeld on here and caught some bass yestersay..

MARINE TEX SITE>.I'm going to get some of it..

http://www.marinetex.com/

JOSH..concerning Tracker Grizzly..You are correct ..I did a review serach on them yesterday..VERY POOR WELDS and lousy guarantee and service..I plan to drop my Nissan motor off and have it fixed and I plan to fix my jon up really nice..I love that boat...I love fishing secluded Florida pits..and a 10 foot jon is idea..If your ever in the area ..I have a few decent places to fish..ONE especialy..It's a small lakes that feeds into Lake Kissimmee..OUR #1 lake..Also there is a section of that lake one can fish EASILY with a jon boat..It's the northeast section..

Josh ..I found all the Marine Tex stuff on Ebay..there are a few different products..Have you tried the quick fix stuff..15.00 for the 2 tubes..I thought about buying those..OR did you buy the big can of putty..If so ..how does it work? What 's teh ratio when mixing it..The stuff sounds incredible..you have been a great big blessing today..Thanks so much for replying to this thread.

Last edited by Chuck7; 03-20-2011 at 12:20 AM.