HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team "10" Most Wanted
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 12:36 PM
SouthDakotaHunter
Nontypical Buck

Nothing for me this year... That makes the 1st year in a long long time that I didn't even take a doe with my bow - things just didn't work out... Always next year I guess :-) I did have a shooter about 5 yards from my blind - unfortunately he walked straight at me until he spooked out (at the 5 yards), then had the same buck run past my blind (about 10 yards that time) from the behind and didn't have a shot - guess that's hunting...

Our team was pretty active so I enjoyed that piece - was great to get to know everyone a little better!

Not sure what I all have on the plate for next year... Wife and I are expecting in APR and then we are closing on a new house soon too - so it's been a pretty busy last couple of months! Hopefully I'll have a chance for speed goats - hard to believe that's only about 6MO out! Probably do a lot more in-state stuff next year with the exception of an IA tag (that's probably about the only one I'll pursue) - really hope I can draw next year, can't wait to get back!