HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - what the ****
Thread: what the ****
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 02:53 PM
bigtim6656
Giant Nontypical

you make a good point, it is not really the carry thing as much as just the size thing. I do get some are worried I could rip them in half, but I have seen people just generally worry about what I might do cause of my size
Originally Posted by gunnermhr
Dude; Your looking at this all the wrong way. 6'5" is a big man man weather he weighs 250 or 500lbs. When a man walks in anywhere and towers above everyone else in the room most other people are in awww! I'm a rather short stalky guy myself, I have a guy that works for me that is 6'4" and trust me when we walk in somewhere together everyone ask's, hey how tall are you, trust me, they aren't asking how tall I am . Never do they ask, hey how much do you weigh.

Like I said, look at this from a perspective from the guys you tower over, most are just looking to start a conversation and don't know a better way to do it. Stand tall and be proud no matter what you weigh.

Please don't take offence to my reply to the carry question, there was no malice intended.

BTW my best freind is about 6'3' and is in the neighborhood of 400lbs. The only thing that he can do that upsets me is chug beer faster than I can, otherwise I look at him no differently than anyone else.