HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2010 Bushnell Trophycam Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 12:04 PM
littlearrow
Nontypical Buck

Boogeyman24: Sorry to hear your camera is out of service, but better now than in scouting season. Not knocking the distributors, but going straight to the manufacture, especially after the 90 days, I would say is the best solution. Bushnell offers a two year warranty. I have emailed them with different questions and have received good customer service. If you can find a 2009 model Bushnell Trophy Trail camera, these have been excellent. I have seven of them. With this model make sure to have the new or fully recharged batteries in the bottom section. Each section is wired in series, then the two sections are wired in parrallal. For some reason, the camera draws power from the lower section.
Some forum members mentioned that the 2010 model is built by a different manufacture for Bushnell than the 2009 model. On the back of the package, on the lower right side you will see the something like this: LIT. #:98-1436/04-09. Model #: 119415CN I took this from one of my camera packages. 04 is the 4th. month which is "April". 09 is the year "2009". The CN at the end of the model number in this case stands for "Canadian" as this was where it was manufactured for. Wishing you the best of luck.