HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Anti hunting group in Va
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 06:51 PM
vapahunter
Typical Buck

"But I am NOT in "special group" you refer too" But you are as your personnal beliefs have nothing to do with the law. Sorry but if the law is enforced then you are jsut as guilty as those who are shooting the animals. Cahsing is considered hunting. Period.

"I have no problem with it, and it really doesn't fit into the Sunday hunting debate....IMO."
But it does because if it was not hunting then why does it need a special exemption. Read the VGIF statement as to what hunting is and this is hunting in its most commercial form and is allowed. so again opinions do not play into the debate only the laws should.

" I'd like to have access to the kind of hunting I want on any day......but I don't.....this is the basic issue.""
And that is all that the people who support Sunday Hunting want. The choice to hunt any day they want jsut like all the other people whop are "hunting" are aLLOWED.

But that has been banned for another year and then another and then another. This will continue as long as their are exemptions to the current law. Time to remove the exemptions and let those who take advantage of them know what it feels like. Remove all exemption to hunting as it is described in the current Virginia law and then see what happens.