HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Triple kill!
Thread: Triple kill!
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 08:59 AM
Bloodsaw
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Master Chief
I got up and got ready like normal this morning and decided to go sit in my favorite stand. I got on my stand ladder and here a deer walk off 15 yards from me. I get in the stand and it comes back. I think I snuck up on it and just barely spoked it(it was really dark so thats why it didn't see me). Anyways I see that its a smaller buck and let him walk. 5-10 minutes later I see 2 young deer walking up on the hill 20yrds in front of me. Then their mom walked out and gave me a shot but I normally don't kill doe, Yesterday my dad was complaining about me letting so many go so i said you know what I'll take her. So I shot and she ran off, then the second deer takes off and I reload and hit it on the running shot. I see the other one still moving in some thick stuff 20 yrads away so I wait a couple of minutes and call my dad to tell him I shot two and might get a third. I wait a little more and decide to sneak up on it. It was in some thick stuff hidding and I managed to get 10yrds from it before it runs off. Luckily it ran into a little clear spot on the other side of the hill. I snuck over the hill and dropped her

I'm gonna start letting the doe walk again though. Gotta get me a big buck!

Here's a picture:

The other deer are deer my dad killed. The one with his horns cut off was a spike that he killed. The button buck was over 100yrds away so he couldn't tell and the spike was older and had bad genes so I didn't get mad at him for shooting it :P

The two second doe were really young which my mom was kinda unhappy about that(I think her opinion will change at the dinner table tonite ;]) I saw the oppurtunity, hadn't killed but one this year, it was legal(still think it shouldn't be though..), and I knew they weren't button bucks.

Why do u have rotten deer on the ground? haha just asking?