HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I need your guys help... PLEASE
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 09:47 AM
xesvuli420
Spike

Default I need your guys help... PLEASE

ok, Ive got a pond, keep stocking it with fish just to find that something is going in the water, pulling the big cats out and eating them.

I installed a chain link fence hoping to stop this, and all that did was bring to light just how many fish are being taken, as now the "critter" cannot drag the fish past the fence.

I was wanting to add a motion camera that can take good night pictures, and I came here for your opinions on what to get. No need for IP recording, or anything, any memory card type will do, no bells and whistles, just a good clear shoot and save will be great. Bare Basic models. (battery powered)

I assume I will have to have it pretty close, so I intend on baiting the ground close to the camera to have a better chance on successfully identifying the "critter"

Guys, whats a good dependable outdoor camera that will work at night, and reasonable on price (no more than 150$). I only need 1 picture, so investing in a season after season camera would be overkill.

Please be as detailed as you like with pros and cons. The more I know the better.

I thank you in advance for your time, and opinions.

I realize this isn't a trapping method, or maybe not even the best way to go about this, but please lets keep the discussion to Cameras. Thank you again!

Last edited by xesvuli420; 12-06-2010 at 09:50 AM.