HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New Knight KRB7
Thread: New Knight KRB7
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 06:11 AM
pdogger
Spike

Default New Knight KRB7

Being a Varmint Hunter and Bench Rest Shooter I never got into Ml until this year when I just couldn't resist the 10 day December season in Missouri. Stumbling throught Bass Pro outlet saw a stack of Knight KRB7s. Read all I could, on this forum and various material I had at home went back and bought a blue on Black. I'm very careful about Maintainence so wasn't concerced too much about the SS models. Anyway, the good part of the Story, Mounted an Old 30 mm Tasco 3x9 bore sighted it the old fashioned way looking through the barrel and adjusted the scope to match sight pic. Took it to my bench and set up at 50 yards with a paper plate and a stick on
Bullseye. Hopeing to hit the pie plate. 1st shot was with the included lead bullet and sabot that came with the rifle, went through the bullseye. OK, loaded an SST with two50 grain pellets of 777. Shot again, Different bullet same hole, Barely expanding the first hole, this rifle has my attention. Loaded another 250 SST adjusted the scope up 1.5 inches. Another hole straight above the Bullseye
about 1.5 inches. I called it good . Sabbots loaded a little tight, called mmp and ordered some 24s. I think I'm in Love