HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Its Addicting
Thread: Its Addicting
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 01:17 AM
Breechplug
Nontypical Buck

Gman, I know what you mean about the Knight's. The way Sabotloader always talks about them kinda made me want to get one too. But after owning nothing but CVA's (execpt for 2) My Dixie Gun Works and TC Triumph that I got a good deal on and sold to a Kid for a Great Price, Im kinds hooked on CVA's. As much as I want a Knight I'd feel like I was betraying myself as Old Habit's are hard to break and I really like My CVA's.
But you being kinda new to MLer's Im sure the Knight would be a Excellant Addition, enjoy it and be sure to let us all know how that Baby Shoots!
I hope your Weather has been better than our's on the other side of the State, for most of our Gun Season so far we've had nothing but Rain and Wind. 2 mabey 3 nice days to Hunt with 1 1/2 days with Snow. Yesterday is Rained like Crazy and we had 60mph Winds, right now as Im writing this Im listening to it Rain, I was hoping to go Hunting today but for now it does'nt look to good......but.....later today it changes to Snow than Colder Weather all week with a Lake Effect Snow Storm Comming and nothing but Cold Days with Snow for the whole extended forecast.
I passed up a Big 6pt the second day of our Gun Season, he was following a Doe, I had him at 25yds Broadside but let him go, I Himed and Hawed for a good 2 minutes as I had him in My Crosshairs, but he did'nt grow and Browtines. He was wide, mabey 19"-20" and High, a Beauty but I knew there was Bigger One's on the Property so I decided to let him grow.
Now 12 days into the Season I have'nt seen any good Bucks since him, passed on a few small one's and only 12 Day's left untill Late MLing so I better quit being so Picky (Mabey)
Good Luck and Enjoy your Knight!
(BP)