HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Game Laws
Thread: Game Laws
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 10:30 AM
bristowboy_20
Typical Buck

Law Enforcement are pricks.

Except last year a CO stopped at my house because I had 4 racks laying on my boat. 3 of them were fresh. So I told him. The 8 pointer was mine. The 10 pointer was my nephews, and the other fresh one was illegally taken. We checked in the 8 and 10 pointers and the check stations had them on file. But the other deer was hit by a car. Someone had began to cut the rack off but the deer was bloated and was about 2 weeks old. So one night when the temperature was below freezing, I went out and cut them off.

He let me keep them. He said if the meat was useable then it was illegal to take part of the animal, but I reassured him that the deer was bloated badly and way past useable. And the legs were mangled and broken too. I even told him where to find the deer.

Most everyone I know will stop and take the rack of a buck if they find one laying on the side of the road.
I dont trust roadkill meat unless I had been through there a few hours before and it wasnt there. That being said, the only roadkill I ever ate was a COPPERHEAD. lol

Last edited by bristowboy_20; 11-27-2010 at 10:39 AM.