HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Any advice?
Thread: Any advice?
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2003, 05:16 PM
thenuge15
Nontypical Buck

Default Any advice?

This year before season I am not nearly as excited as I was last year for opening day of bow. I think this might be because last season ended with a miss and a deer that I never found. This got me really down and I just figured I would get more excited once I end a good season. Well I got a nine point yesterday and it didn' t even give me a chance to get excited (popped out of nowhere). I was definately happy after I found the deer, but I am still not as excited as last year. I also think it might be that we lost our hunting spot/camp up north so no Im stuck with hunting near my house. Last year half the fun was going up to the trailer with my buddy and now we cant do that anymore. Has anybody ever had this happen? Do you think I might just be mentally holding myself back (dunno if that makes sense to any of you) or do you think it could be something else. Don' t get me wrong I still love hunting and being out in the woods and I get a rush at the snap of a twig, its just that I' m not as ancy anymore b4 the hunt. Please fell free to share any adice. Thanks-Sam