HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 6 Thread
Thread: Team 6 Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 06:01 PM
shoot2thrill25
Fork Horn

Ok here is some bigger pics and a story.

I was on the edge of a cut cornfield and had seen a couple small bucks. At 8:40 I looked out and saw him walkin across about 60 yards out. I got my bino's on him and saw that he was a good looking, mature deer. I grunted twice, and got no response. He was to close to rattle without potentially bustin myself out. I did a snort wheeze with my mouth...and it completely turned him inside out. He laid his ears back, bristled his hair and started walking stiff legged. I thought it was over and he was gonna circle downwind. Instead he came down the edge of the field. Bleated very softly with my mouth to stop him. He stopped at 22 yards perfectly broadside, and I torched him. In the picture it looks high, but thats the enty hole out of a 26' high stand. He ran 30 yards and decided that was enough, never even left the field. T3 broadhead did an awesome job. I had to get him to the processor and in a freezer quick because it got up to 78 degrees by noon. I reported him on the scorecard and said I should be able to get tape on him this week. Gun seasons are comin in now...leave those at home and take the bows!!! We gotta win this thing fellas!!. Good luck everybody!
Attached Images