HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Do they exist?
Thread: Do they exist?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 11:26 AM
TJEN
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Jacob Garrett
Is there a scope on the market that the click adjustments actually move the right amout, will hold up on a 30-06 for years, will stay put once adjusted, you can see thru at dawn and dusk, nice clear glass, ect. I just want one that works right overall. I have tried a few and have been disappointed. Seems like I have to get a new scope every 1-2 years and I am tired of buying them. I am looking for a good scope that you don't have to take out a second mortgage to buy. I am looking to stay under $600 or so. 3-9x40 or a 4-12x40. Any suggestions?

Also NO Leupolds! I have had 3 of them over the years. Two VX-II and one VX-III and they are lousy. For the money I had rather have a Tasco.
HUMMM I have eight Leupolds VXII & VXIII and all are excellent sharp clear great at dusk and dawn and some are over twenty five years old and still great. CAN'T HELP YA some tings are un fixable.I need to up grade may VXII 2-7x33 on my 270win to a VXIII 2.5-8 I will use the 2-7 as a pair with my VXIII 1.5-5 on my 358win with QD rings.

Last edited by TJEN; 11-11-2010 at 11:34 AM.