HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Do they exist?
Thread: Do they exist?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 07:05 AM
hometheaterman
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Very true, if you search hard enough, you can find anyone to agree with you on the internet.

Everyone of them have pro's and con's. Leupold has long eye relief, but some like the fixed eye releif better. Nikon has a very sensitive sight window, but some love it because they are the closest to being parallax forgiving. Bushnell elites have a a sucky warranty compared to Leupold but less cost.

I suggest before someone posts, they at least have used the product. Not just one VX-1.
I have personally owned 2 VX-I's. Both have had the same crappy glass, and both have broken. That being said, you don't see me on here saying how the VX-II's and VX-III's break all the time, because I've not owned one. I don't plan to own one either because I have looked through them quite a bit and optically you can get just as good of glass for less.

I'm not on here just talking **** about stuff I've never used even though you seem to think I am.

That being said, you all are exactly right about people bashing stuff they have never used online.