HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - *** A Direct Comparison of CAMO !! (PICTURES)***
Old 09-28-2003, 07:47 PM
Rob/PA Bowyer
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: *** A Direct Comparison of CAMO !! (PICTURES)***

I am a hardcore sport atv rider. I own a Yamaha Raptor, and as a owner of a Raptor...on most atv forums, I defend my quad more then any other quad owner. Raptor owners are supposedly defensive and very hateful when someone bash' s a Raptor.

But you ASAT guys are 100% worse then any Raptor owner about defending a product. Espically when the Mossy Oak and Skyline definetly defeat the ASAT in the pictures that were posted. I' m not saying that ASAT was bad or the worse, but it was definetly beaten. Hands down, the Realtree was absolutely horrible...and the ASAT probaly came in 3rd out of the 5. JMO
The difference is, you don' t have a Suzuki, Polaris, Honda, Arctic Cat and a Yamaha Raptor sitting in your garage to compare to and claim the Raptor is the best......I have Mossy Oak, I have Realtree, I have Predator, I have Woodland, I have Truwoods, I have ASAT and hands down, ASAT has proven to make me invisible to the game around me, I' ve never gotten away with the movement, ground stalking and more with all the other camo' s like I do ASAT.....

You think your Raptor is the best ATV, I know ASAT is the best camo, proven time and time again and the science behind it is fact, not fiction....can' t argue with field proven results...period.

Yeah, the others will work, they did for me, but no where near the way ASAT has....