HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Run in with a Rancher Today
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 04:54 PM
Jeff Ovington
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DoctorDeath
DAYum Jeff I sure wish you would not mix words and just say what you REALLY mean LOL ....

dd
Yeah I know.It just that I have run worst case scenarios through mind
and the best one. So far the best case is the one I said. Got me out of the fix that's for sure. That's what counts. When you deal with liars, you never know how far it will go or just what they will say and do and worst how the it will last .I don't trust liars so I nip it in the bud imediately.Its Protective instinct.I have so many mixed emotions that I feel still and it's been days. Normally I would have gotten over it in a minute. But the consequences could have been huge. I have no idea of his intentions, but he lied so I don't care.Anyways I am inteviewing this really hot gorgeous girl today at work as a fabricacator. She can put her skills to the test on Monday. I Hope she has a great background in everyway.Not just from behind. She is smart and willing so Im feeling better now.I haven't herd from you in a while buddy. How was your trip to Alta.Tell me.Hijack this one if you want or post another one of your Diaries. Still have that pic on my wall of your 2004 buck need another to complement it.

Last edited by Jeff Ovington; 11-04-2010 at 05:00 PM.