HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Cover Scent LIE
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 05:59 AM
kswild
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by iSnipe
Woah! Back up Jack, I like that!

I'm on the 3rd page and had to reply now, but I'll go back and finish and maybe later share some more truth.

I've been using ASAT since almost when they came out. Quarter Master Brigade! Stuff works and there isn't a person on this planet that can get me to think otherwise.

Hey, but I'll throw something out now... One man's 45 years out in the woods may not be someone else's 20 years if the 20 year hunter has been hunting more days of each year than the other. I know what it's like being in the woods trying to kill deer for over a 100 days in a single season. Now that's a lot longer than someone's 14 day deer season somewhere else! That's equivalent to his 1 year to my 7 years.

One person's time in the woods may not be as productive as another who has spent the same amount of time. I don't mean the kill, but the ability to absorb everything around and learn from it.

iSnipe
If your talking about being in the woods longer than I have, I would have to say that unless you work in the woods like I do there is no possible way Cause I'm out there working minimum 300 days a year and have been for the last 30 years and started hunting 15 years before that, thats 10 years to your 0 and I know you didn't start going out at birth. I hunt, fish and trap every day of every season. So in the experience department I've got your 20 years beat hands down I was out there doing this before you were ever thought of. If you've only been hunting 20 years.
Live it up! Doug

Last edited by kswild; 10-15-2010 at 06:05 AM.