HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Cover Scent LIE
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 12:46 AM
iSnipe
Nontypical Buck

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by 7.62NATO
If it is contrasting enough, why not? What DO they see? They have to see well enough or they'd be stumbling through the woods like morons. I guarantee you that if you are standing against a tree in a single solid color and I'm standing against a tree in ASAT, the deer will make you out first.
Woah! Back up Jack, I like that!

I'm on the 3rd page and had to reply now, but I'll go back and finish and maybe later share some more truth.

I've been using ASAT since almost when they came out. Quarter Master Brigade! Stuff works and there isn't a person on this planet that can get me to think otherwise.

Hey, but I'll throw something out now... One man's 45 years out in the woods may not be someone else's 20 years if the 20 year hunter has been hunting more days of each year than the other. I know what it's like being in the woods trying to kill deer for over a 100 days in a single season. Now that's a lot longer than someone's 14 day deer season somewhere else! That's equivalent to his 1 year to my 7 years.

One person's time in the woods may not be as productive as another who has spent the same amount of time. I don't mean the kill, but the ability to absorb everything around and learn from it.

iSnipe