HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Plotmaster any own/use the FP 1206???
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 07:36 AM
NCDhunter08
Spike

Originally Posted by Robertesq1
Yes I am a JD buff, and the JD name on it should say somthing. But... I have read that it is not built by John Deere and some have said not even by fronteer. I have searched many forums and posters have said it required alot of repair, could be stronger others that they needed to do extra welds. You see a fair amount being sold, not so with the Brillion, Kasco or Firminator.

Just looking to get some info. Is your friend doing some small food plots or larger areas. I havew 20 acres in all (In multiple plots) so I am looking for somthing sturdy.

R

I have 20 acres of year round food plots, and 60 acres of CPR land of which we plant 1/3 of it each year after we bushhog and disk it,,so thats 40 acres maintained each year (been doing foodplots since 1980),and I'm a JD Buff too,,I worked at my fathers John Deere dealership till he passed away,and we sold it, and my brother was a territorial manager for John Deere for over 20 years,and one of my uncles owned another John Deere dealership,,and the only one I know I can trust on how they work is from the guy I personaly know,,,some of the postings on here are written by people who work with other companies, like one of the lower classed red tractors,,lol